Decide What You Would Like To Do To Help
HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN CAMPAIGN
all you need is a photo and a description of your cause and goal! It will take less than 2 min.
1. Choose a Cause. (Birthday Campaign, Creative Campaign, Special Event)
2. Select “Details”
3. Select “Create a (team, birthday, etc.)”- this will depend on the Campaign you choose.
4. Create a Secure Account. Save the URL, email, and password to be able to track your donations or make changes to your page one you have completed it.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen.
6. If you would like to edit your page, select “save” at the top left hand corner. If you would like to edit your page once it is complete and you have started your campaign, simply logon to your Kindful account, click on search campaign, enter the name of your campaign, then select “save” at the top left corner and edit as needed.
7. Once you are done completing your Campaign, start spreading the word! On FaceBook, for example, you can simply copy and paste the URL onto your FaceBook post, and your campaign will automatically be re-formatted for FaceBook.
8. You will be able to track the donors and donation amounts by logging into the Kindful account you created. Once you reach your goal, you can continue to receive donations!
9. Thank you for helping us save lives! Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions!
SETTING A GOAL
- $25 provides 10 nutritious meals for a woman sheltered at Lotus House
- $50 provides a new diaper bag, blanket, bottles, and essential baby supplies for a Lotus House newborn
- $100 provides a bassinet to cradle one of our littlest infants • $150 provides the all-important stroller and car seat needed to bring a baby home from the hospital
- $250 provides a convertible crib/toddler bed, mattress and cuddly linens
- $500 helps cover the cost of school uniforms, shoes, transportation assistance, books, school supplies and related costs for a young woman striving to complete her educational or vocational goals while at Lotus House
- $1,000 helps cover the cost of shelter, meals, counseling, job readiness training, social services support, and educational and enrichment activities for one woman sheltered at Lotus House for an entire month
- $2,500 helps fund our job readiness training programs, including costs for books, computers, supplies, vocational training, licenses and certifications, and a full-time employment coach to provide individual assistance to women on the work path
- $5,000 provides 100 counseling sessions to assist women who need to heal from childhood abuse, domestic violence and other traumas and build the foundation for safe, secure lives
- $10,000 provides nurturing parenting education, parent/child therapy, child therapy and infant mental health screenings for all of our mothers, mothers-to-be and their infants and toddlers on a monthly basis
- $25,000 funds one of our family shelter beds (mom together with cribs/beds for accompanying children), meals, access to medical and mental health care, counseling, parent/child therapy, job training, social services and comprehensive support services for an entire year at Lotus House
- STAY SOCIAL! We love to see what our friends are doing to support the Lotus House If you take pictures to document your event, tag us! @lotushouse1 facebook.com/LotusHouseShelter QUESTIONS?! We are here to help. Isabella Dell’Oca firstname.lastname@example.org (305) 510-5690 Mimi Pink email@example.com (754) 465-5783 THANK YOU FOR HELPING US SAVE & CHANGE LIVES <3
We love to see what our friends are doing to support the Lotus House If you take pictures to document your event, tag us @lotushouse1 on Instagram or on facebook.com/LotusHouseShelter. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.