Lotus House needs your help more than ever. It goes without saying, these are unprecedented times presenting unique challenges for us all. With a full house of 480+ women and children, public schools and childcare facilities closed, interruptions in supply chains of medical supplies, and the need for more meals, cleaning, sanitizing, protective gear and more, we are making a community-wide call for help. We are in need of the following:
- Infrared thermometers and surgical or cleaning masks urgently
- If you have any of these supplies (even one thermometer), please email email@example.com or call the number below.
- Volunteers helping with the following:
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and/or organizing throughout the shelter
- Assisting with activities for our children
- Serving food during meal service
- We are looking for volunteers throughout the week for the following time slots: 11am-2pm and 5pm-7pm
- If you are able and interested in volunteering, please complete our Intake Health Questionnaire and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the day and time slot you are available
- Donations of funds
- We have been unable to secure any additional financial help yet at the Federal, State, County or City level, meaning we are using precious funds to purchase food and supplies desperately needed, bring on additional team members in operations and health and wellness, and more.
- We have launched a COVID-19 Relief Fund to help us cover the extraordinary expenses we are being forced to insure in this difficult time.
- Donate using the button below, mail a check/cash donation to3921 Alton Road #468, Miami Beach, Fl 33140, or call the number below for credit card charges.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We can be reached at email@example.com or 754-465-5783.
Thank you for your steadfast love, support and generosity!
Donations to Sundari Foundation, Inc. are deductible to the full extent allowable under the Internal Revenue Service Code section 501(c)(3), Tax ID # 81-0652266. A copy of the official registration and financial information (#CH17660) filed with the State of Florida may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling (800) 435-7352. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.